Skin Nourishing Salmon Beauty Bowls (Makes 4 bowls)
Salad ingredients: 1 lb. fillet of Wild Sockeye Salmon, cut into 4, 4 ounce pieces 6 – 8 Cups of organic fresh spinach 1 C of organic red table grapes, any veggies of choice such as sautéed asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, sauerkraut etc season salmon with – 1/2 to 1 tsp of garlic powder, smoked paprika and cayenne to taste 1 T of raw coconut oil
Dressing ingredients: 1 avocado, pitted and peeled Pinch of garlic powder or 2 – 3 garlic cloves 1 lemon, juice of 1 tbsp dijon mustard 1 tsp ground black pepper 1 tsp apple cider vinegar 1/2 tsp sea salt 1/4 cup olive oil 1 – 2 packets of whole earth monk/stevia blend sweetener
- Season Salmon with garlic powder, black pepper, paprika and pinch of cayenne if desired. Set aside
- Prepare your dressing by placing all ingredients into a blender except for olive oil and salt. When well blended, pour your olive oil gently into mixture until creamy and season with sea salt to taste. Set aside.
- Add 1 T of coconut oil to non stick pan if sautéing. Saute salmon or grill over medium heat until done, fish will be flaky when ready. Do not overcook as fish will dry out.
- While cooking salmon, prepare your bowls by placing 1 – 2 C of spinach in each bowl or plate, layer on the veggies of choice and top with grapes for a little sweetness. Garnish with 1 – 2 T of sauerkraut if desired. Drizzle part of the dressing onto the bowl before adding your fish.
- Place hot salmon on top of the bowl, drizzle with a little more dressing and serve.